One of the most difficult things about moving to another state is being so far away from precious friends.
This weekend, I went to a conference where I had only a couple of acquaintances. I was surprised by God’s graciousness. Not only did I get to know them better, I also met several amazing women who reminded me of others who are dear to my heart.
I love how God orchestrates friendships and reminds us sweetly of those who are far from us when we are missing them.
“Sweet friendships refresh the soul and awaken our hearts with joy, for good friends are like the anointing oil that yields the fragrant incense of God’s presence.” Proverbs 27:9 The Passion Translation
The truth about friends:
- They are a precious gift.
- Our lives would be emptier without them.
- They make us better versions of ourselves.
- We can never have too many but we often only have a few.
- We need to remind them how valuable they are.
I challenge you to reach out to your friends near and far. Let them know how much you love and appreciate them!